Shelby.

 waiting for Toy Story Mania at Disneyland!

Height: 5'5"
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Wife, Stay at Home Mom
Dental Hygienist
Caucasian


Favorites:
Movie: Father of the Bride, White Christmas, Back To The Future
Color: Red
Book: So Many to Choose From!
Restaurant: Cafe Rio, Red Robin, Zupas
TV Show: Project Runway, The Amazing Race, The Blacklist
Song: ?? Depends On The Day
Food: Cafe Rio Pork Salad, Pizza, Mexican
Treat: Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears
Sport: College Football

I am the oldest of 4 (I have 2 sisters and a brother). I grew up in a small town just south of Portland, Oregon. My parents owned a grocery store, and I spent summers and holidays working for them. I attended BYU for a couple of semesters to get prereq's done, and went back home to go to dental hygiene school. I worked 2 days a week in a family dental practice for 7 years, but haven't worked for a few years. In my free time (Ha!) I enjoy reading, crafting, scrapbooking, andvolunteering in the kids' classes at school.